Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Beginning

I haven't blog anything for almost a week. Since I started typing words already, I'll continue.

Since it's already New Year, I entitled it as a new beginning.
January 1st, we celebrated our NewYear at my Aunts house. Enjoyed our food and enjoyed fireworks after. I suggested them to wear pink colored outfits because my friend told me that it was the color of the year. then it turned out that the colors of the year are yellow, blue etc. HAHA!








MY CRAZY COUSINS
ME with my hair braids and BONJING


A new beginning. Let's just say that I/We are looking forward for some changes this year. Good changes, nice changes for us. A new year to start, a past to remember or not to.

My bufra texted me that he got a good news about his job and so hoping and wishing him for more good lucks this year.

Hopefully me too.

Extending my goodlucks and wishes for everybody. Let's have a new beginning =) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment