Friday, January 7, 2011

Indomie Mi goreng

Indomie Mi goreng is an instant noodle product line made under the Indomie brand by the indofood company, the world's greatest instant noodle manufacturer, located in Indonesia.

another one to taste


Early this morning, I woke up irritated because there's this loud voices outs
ide our house. Upon blinkng eyes, I peeked through my bedroom window, and thats when I saw my Dad, Mom, Aunt, with my fresh from airplane Uncle who just came from Indonesia.
I greeted him and ask right away for my "pamasko".

Every year, when he goes back here in the Phil. he always gives everybody this noodle named Mi goreng. It's like sort of a Pancit Canton but more yummy than the latter.

So, I tried the new flavor that my Tito brought. Boiled water + Mi goreng + 3mins + strain the water + seasonings = Voila! ready to eat.

finish product :)


When I gave the first shot, the taste of it is quite offensive. I don't know what the heck it is but I definitely don't like the taste. and so I gave a closer look over the seasonings, there's an onion spring if i'm not mistaken and another cheche bureche on it. I also took a closer look on the pack and suddenly I laughed because it is effin' served with soup, I mean most of the Mi goreng I ate is soup less instant noodle. But this is not. HAHAHA!
Yes! Stupid me :)))


This original one tastes really good than any other flavored Mi goreng that I had.

and I'm looking forward on tasting other flavored Mi goreng soon.

NS blog post :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment