Friday, January 21, 2011

Saudi

Last weekend, I didn't expect that my boyfriend would go down here at my place after his co-worker's wedding somewhere in Angono, Rizal. He decided to visit me since it is close to my place. Well then good for me after not seeing him for almost a month.

After hours of waiting, he finally stepped his foot ONCE AGAIN at our not so beloved house. He got to see my Mom, Dad and cousins for the second time around since I brought him to our home last year! Yes, last year folks.
Though he arrived late at night, he got the chance to bond with not only me but my cousins also. We had a crazy fun night with them.

Before we go to sleep, I and him had a short kwentuhan, I decided to let him sleep again in my room together with my sister. We were talking at each other in whispers, stealing kisses, secretly cuddling because my sissy is already sleeping beside us that time.

I love stolen kisses.

The next day, early Sunday morning, He woke me. Had breakfast with him and my sister.
He is actually going back to Lipa that day, and to make our last day together, I accompanied him to this bus station near Araneta.
We leave our house early so we can spend much time together. Strolled all over the mall, then I was suddenly catched up by this shoe store

got an inch of my BF in this photo

I forgot the name of this shoe store, love their doll shoes, boots, etc. because I find them cute and simple. I tried on some of them. And since I was amused, I took a picture of it, obviously.
While taking a pic of it, a saleslady suddenly shouted *Mam may nagpipicture po oh!*, and then somebody said that it is not allowed to take pics in such stores like this because people might secretly imitate their own creation, so I put down my camera phone, turn away and invited Kev to get out of the shop.

So much to that Shoe salon.


It was a plain date for us. Ate lunch, had coffee *as always*, watched movie, and strolled all over the place.

I hate it when we are always like leaving each other, I mean parting ways and having no idea when we will see each other again. Close to those whom we call balikbayans.

Despite that, we parted and ended the day with joy and a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment