Saturday, August 6, 2011

No, not again!

' No I can't spell it out for you, No it's never gonna be that simple, No I can't spell it out for you'


I got LSS with Colbie Callait's song Realize. I'ts kinda emoish (emoish daw oh!) I actually heard it thrice yesterday.


Well, to make this blog uhm.. just to put something in here, I'll pour over my sort of self kept issue: It's been 5 days since me and my amigo don't communicate for some lovers quarrel reasons. I guess misunderstanding came along to us which is normal from what we believed in. But not for me. I'm trying not to comprehend this situation of us but it doesn't work. 
We just had our 4th year anniversary week ago and celebrated it simply by having a meal, bubbly talks, cuddling and DVD marathons together. But despite all that, He doesn't seem happy. I don't know but I felt it that way. 
I would say that our relationship is isn't good this past few months. Yes, I would honestly admit that we've been in a rough and tumbling situation. I sometimes thought of not being a good one for him in some aspects of our relationship and I feel bad about it. I feel so not inspiring for him, I feel so perwisyo, worthless and I feel careless about his feelings. Maybe that's how it goes and that's how you feel when you're in a long term relationship. Is it? And sometimes you just feel giving up.
I cried hard about this last night, like I can't do nothing, but let God relieve the pain I'm feeling that very moment of my desolation. Plus factor that I'm in a quite struggling family problems.


I'm trying not to think about it for now, Instead, give a damn for those people around who makes me happy and be thankful for the blessings I am receiving each day. 


Let's not waste every amount of love we're receiving and most importantly in giving. For we are lucky to love and be loved back. Let's not allow ego and selfish love ruin every relationship we have to those people who appreciates us.
I learned all throughout these years that it is life itself whom will give us lessons, importance and realizations. And also to prove how much we believe our faith and love to HIM in times of not just in sorrows but in happiness.




-- This is my another drama queen side. :|









No comments:

Post a Comment