Tuesday, November 29, 2011

1 fine vacation

Well guys, I'm obviously back! Been outdated for a long time, but here I am again ready to put some events in the past months.

I just recently came home from a vacation, from my mom's hometown Nueva Ecija. I visit my beloved relatives there yearly, like 4-5 times, Summer, All Saints Day, Christmas, New Year, Fiesta, etc. and I love going back there.
I stayed up there for almost 1 month, and all I did there is eat and eat, do crazy stuffs with my closest cuz and then eat.

Here are some photos :)


Here's my super kulit Niece, Charlees. We always play Pinoy Henyo, and I swear to God that you'll get crazy playing with this lil' girl :D

And there's my favorite cat named Gundina, but I replaced her name into Gwendolyn, beauty queen inspired! Haha!

That's what you call boredom when everybody's having their siesta.

This is love! 

This is my cousins' high school jersey shirt. I demanded her to give it to me since she's not wearing it anymore.  

Me and my super closest cuz (Ate Joan) thought of  having a few drinks and a plenty of  fun conversation. 

A classic picture way back in kopong kopong. Whenever I look at this picture, I  always laugh hard at Ate Joan's face, she's in front and the smallest. 

Uh- oh! With my gay friend Mikel :)

Uno stacko! 


Me a.k.a construction worker

Kulambo Queen. We're not yet sleepy that time and we made fun on my kulambo. It's suppose to be a wedding pictiorial. Haha!


I promised that I'll be back spending Christmas there. Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment