Saturday, September 3, 2011

Diva is a Female version of a Hustla

Now Playing : Love On Top by none other than the Fierce Diva Beyonce Knowles, former member of the 90's group Destiny's Child, for all we know.
I just thought of blogging something about my favorite R&B Female singers.

Onika Tanya Maraj
Better known as Nicki Minaj, She began her music career in 2007 and still strutting up to now on her latest album Pink Friday. 

Last Chance feat. Natasha Bedingfield was my Fave Song of her.


Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Pursued her recording career at the age of 16. Been punched at the face by her ex-boyfie Chris Brown and yet still standing after the intrigue. California King Bed latest single.

My Fave Song of her - Hate That I Love You and Fading

Beyonce Giselle Knowles
Who the fuck doesn't know this girl? She was a former member of  the group Destiny's Child, they separated year 2005 and then she goes solo. Married to rapper, record producer, businessman Jay-Z and as what she said in the opening of her performance Love On Top at the crowd of VMA last August 28, 2011, "I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me". Beyonce announced that she's pregnant.

My Fave Song of her: Irreplaceable, Love On Top

Leona Louise Lewis
Leona is a British singer who won the British television series The X Factor, she was mentored by Simon Cowell (former Judge of American Idol) on the said show. Bleeding Love was her most successful single

My fave song of her: Angel

Aaliyah Dana Haughton
R&B recording artist, actress and model, Aaliyah was listed by Billboard as the 10th most successful R&B Female artist. Sadly, she died August 25, 2001 by plane crash. Findings said that she suffered severe burns and a blow to the head. Legend.

My fave song of her: At your Best

Alicia J. Augello - Cook
Songs in a Minor was her first successful album worldwide in 2002. Fallin', Karma, If I Ain't Got You, No One, Teenage Love Affair, Like You'll Never See Me Again, was the songs that sets her at the Billboards.

My fave SONGS of her: Karma, Like You'll Never See Me Again, No One and Teenage Love Affair

Ciara Princess Harris
The one who sang Goodies, 1,2 step, released in 2004. Ciara was hailed as the  "Princess or First Lady of Crunk&B" I remember back in 2009 at our campus event, my former favorite dance group maneuvers was our special guests and they performed to the tune of Ciara's 1,2 Step. Haha!

My fave song of her: Never Ever

Faith Renée Evans 
Never Gonna Let You Go was my favorite song of her. Nothing much. That's it! ☺

Janet Jamita Jo Jackson
Sister of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson. They both suck in the music industry! And that was an opposed statement of mine. Haha! Labeled also as a music icon in Hollywood, Janet made a lots of  albums,concerts and tours all over the world just like her bro. I love singing her single Let's Wait A While. Soothing.

My fave song of her: Again

Jennifer Kate Hudson
She was the 3rd Season finalists of the famous talent search American Idol. Though she didn't won on the said show, Academy Awards gave her the credit for winning the Best Supporting Actress in her first film DreamGirls with Beyonce Knowles. 
My fave song of her: If This Isn't Love



Keri Lynn Hilson
I love all of her songs! She's undeniably talented!
My fave songs of her: Knock You Down, Turnin Me On, Pretty Girl Rock, Got Your Back 

Keyshia Myeshia Cole - Gibson
Started her career in 2004 and released her 1st album The Way It Is, been collaborated  some of famous performers like Puff Daddy, Eve, Missy Elliot, Lil' Kim.
My fave song of her: Heavent Sent, I Remember

Mary Jane Blige
Oh! So that's what J stands for. I loved her since my college days.
My fave song of her: Be Without You

Melissa Arnette Elliot
Rapper, Singer-songwriter and clothing line designer. Back in the year 2k something, the longest running variety show  Eat Bulaga had this dance contest 'Idol of the Pipol' to the tune of Missy's song Work It from her album Under Construction. The group winner will luckily get a cash prize and a trip to Missy Elliot's Hip hop party in Singapore. Awesome prize!
My fave song of her: Gossip Folks 

Shanice Lorraine Wilson - Knox
90's singer behind the songs I Love your Smile and Saving Forever For You.
My fave song of her: Yesterday

Tamia Marilyn Washington
This girl is sh**! I so love her! Among the black females that I like the most is her! I just don't like her freckles in this picture.
She's been married to NBA player Grant Hill of Phoenix Suns. I loved her since I heard her song So Into You. From then on and up to now, I still listen to her beautiful voice and songs.
My fave songs of her: Officially Missing You, Almost, Me, Who Do You Tell, If I Were You, and Still

Toni Michelle Braxton
I found out that she has a Contralto vocal type, it is the deepest Female classical singing voice. And that is why for me, her deep vocal is her trademark. But despite the deep vocal chorva, I find her voice sexy, just like her alluring figure.
My fave songs of her: Breathe Again and He Wasn't Man Enough


I'm a big fan of them and I think black female singers are more better than you know, vice versa. For me.
simply because they can be a Diva, Rapper, Balladeer, HipHop, Funky, in 1.
Plus they got this thick lips that I think this fellas would only have. True enough right? See Taylor Swift? Katy Perry? Yes, they're oh so awesome too, but hey! Do they have thick lips like my Niggas here? HAHAHA!

Seriously, either Black or White, they're all great performers!
Who run the world?? GIRLS!!! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment