Friday, December 3, 2010

Another fun day ...


We go back to Global Academy for my cuzs interview. I waited her at the couch near the receptionist and to their so called kitchen that looks like aquarium. There, I watched the student chefs prepare food. I heard that the students inside the kitchen are re-takers. And that’s when I saw this chubby chef (I guess, he is the trainer. I’ll use chubby as to his description because i find him cute despite of him being fat :)). ) coming out from the kitchen and go through the front desk to check his mini laptop. While staring at him, i secretly take a picture of him while he do the surfing, face booking, etc. So, this is Chef chubby chubby :))

---------------------





Those captured scenes were taken from Mendiola. As usual, rally over Mendiola way back in my college days (I studied in LaConsolacion College), I usually walk from our dorm to LaCo everyday and I did witnessed some of the rally that people marched all through out.

And just when I passed off those commotions, I stopped taking pictures. My cuz and I went on to our last destination -- MALL!! :)))))

----------------------

... not actually our last stop. Had our lunch and we decided to have a coffee. I always love coffee ♥
then up to movie house for My Amnesia Girl -- Funny romantic Movie :D




Another fun day..

No comments:

Post a Comment