Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let's be positive :)

I woke up today smiling. I got a text message from my dearest "good morning dear, positive day today :) i love you.. "
then i replied back " good morning din dear, thats good to know.. i love you more"


The point of that message was, I kept on reminding him that no matter what happens (this is about his work that he's so depressed about) , no matter what the decision may be, it is always God's will. I believe that God has a better plan in everyone of us. He will not give us everything we want.
I told kev to stay tough, that in every sacrifice he makes, there's always good thing in return. I believe that kev will make it through, i know his capabilities, loyalty and love for his work. And i love him for being so patient about that.


To my dearest boyfriend Kevin, I got your back boy


Got your Back - Keri Hilson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk2yOxTuLck

1 comment: