Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Culinary school hopping

And so this is my very first entry .. whats with the title? okay ... 2days ago, me and my cute cousin just had an inquiry on 3 different culinary schools, first was Global Academy in Timog, The First Gourmet in Old Balara (which i honestly dont like their place because its sorta 'liblib'), and lastly ISCHAM in Katipunan. I find Global Academy a good school because they have this grand diploma unlike the other two. 


After the school hopping, we end up starving and made ourselves go to a resto in Gateway Mall. A Japanese resto to be exact. 
Add caption


Teriyaki Bento

I envy her -- future 'Chef'

As captioned to my cuz's pic. I envy her because she was so lucky to take up Culinary. I always dream of being a Chef, oh my childhood dream. :(

But then it was a fun day. Fun Culinary School hopping day :))

2 comments: