Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Random

I was back again last week in my humbled province for some "errands". But of course, I did get a chance to mingle once again with my cousins and some friends. I did the "errands" for 2 straight days. The following days were spent in full of kwentuhans and food trips. Yes, food trips! I love food tripping with them, it's either we buy food or we cook, and I did the latter.

It was a very random day when me and my cousins were having a chitchat and suddenly thought of cooking sopas, because that time, sopas perfectly suites with the rainy weather, then switched to pasta, then back to sopas then back again to spaghetti. And so, spaghetti won over food arguing.

I took charge of cooking the whole thing while they, continued their kwentuhans. I'm in the mood to cook that time so the pasta turned out on how my cooking skills matched their taste buds.

My very own MacSpag. MacSpag daw oh? ;)


Seriously, it tastes good. They liked it! Happy tummy ☺

2 comments: