Monday, May 21, 2012

Being married: Every girl's dream... and getting in trouble at the same time.

Another late post. 2 weeks ago (April 28, 2012), marked on our calendar, my sister-in-law and my brother made their relationship to the next level. As far as i know, not sure, they've been together for almost 7years now. And in that duration of their relationship, sis-in-law got preggy unexpectedly but then, they considered it as a blessing and a must treasured one.
I was once, no, not once but a several time witness of their cat and dog alike fights. Honestly, my brother and I wasn't that open enough to each other until I saw them fighting one time that they got me into my nerves! I'm not a fan of what we call "LQ", but they're an avid one. That moment of their troubling relationship, I talked to him seriously as her Ate. Told him to never let a girl cry, never do harm either emotionally or physically but respect, that all their issues can be tackled not in screaming/shouting but in harmonious way, that he's not a kiddo anymore to do such actions like that. My mouth brought all those words to his system and I don't know if he sincerely listened to my short preach. I just hope that he did.
Our so-called "LQ" is always present to them. It's like an excellent student who is present everyday in his class and gets an A+ in report cards.
There's no perfect couple, yes indeed, and it's proven. Though they still do the so-called "LQ", they still made it to the altar, decided to continue and practice that "LQ" thing for the rest of their lives. HAHAHA!

I was then their Maid of honor, my sis-in-law's kuya is their Best Man and the rest are on the invitation list.
Truth is I hate attending wedding ceremonies, it is somehow frustrating for a single human being like me. CHAROTSS! It's when you realize that your close friends/buddies, batch-mates, cousins, and my very own brother are almost getting married. More annoying when you're being asked "Oh! How about you? When will you get yourself in trouble? Este when will you get married? "You're not getting any younger! Go and get one!", and i'm like "Ahh, huh?!" Chos!
However, you get the chance to witness a couple whom you've known ending up at the church together with their both respective families and close friends. Listening to their wedding songs, I do's, vows, seeing them wearing their wedding rings, and most especially the most awaited "You may now kiss your bride". What a romantic scene! Damn it!

That day, was our family's very first big event. Big as I said because another addition to our clan, and it is the first time that we had a wedding event for almost ages I guess.
As the eldest, I'm happy for  my brother and I'm thankful for my sis-in-law's side who gave their support all the way, as well as my family. I must say that their fam was so great that I with my family are lucky to know each of them. From my sis-in-law's parents up to her siblings and cousins whom I get along with. No dull moments with the Ramos family.

Here we go again! Pictures please!!








Here comes the bride







Daddy Hapon and Mommy Edna :)

My "hindi magpapakabog sa hair and make-up" Mommy and  Daddy dearest :D













Ramos fam! What a big happy family!


And ofcourse! My very own








Giveaways 




My sister (with the wacky face and a big blue arrow on her side) who was an hour late! She didn't make it at the wedding ceremony because she took an exam at this university in Manila. Better late than never ang peg!


The after party with Ramos cousins

Fireworks beybe!
The reception took place at Krishna's humbled home. From the church, just a 10 footsteps away to the reception.   

Everybody had fun! Both sides of our families. The newly wed had their thank you speech after the programs.
It was a blast!


To my brother, I wish that you'll be more responsible, show RESPECT, be a good father to your kids and especially, be a good husband to your wife.
And to my sis-in-law, I wish that you'll have more patience. More more more patience. If you know what I mean! HA HA!






And it all ends here.



No comments:

Post a Comment