Friday, March 9, 2012

I have always considered marriage as the most interesting event of one's life, the foundation of happiness or misery

It is almost a month since we had the bridal shower bash for Joy, but now she is perfectly married to her long time boyfriend Emil. The Civil Wedding happened last February 4, 2012 in Laguna, Emil's hometown.  
They invited only a few guests, super close friends from childhood to elementary friends up to college. Just a few of it went over and the celebration of their wedding took well. It was an intimate one.
I remember when Joy and some of our childhood and elementary friends, talking about our crushes, future boyfriends, and soul mates. I said that "basta ako ikakasal ako ng mga 25-26 years old, matagal pa naman. Madami pang years tayong pagdadaanan para makahanap ng aasawahin. Haha!". While Joy said that she will get married when she reach the age of 27, but then here she is, happily married at the age of 23. 
I guess it's fate/destiny. When true love hits you, it will definitely hit you! No matter what happens, no matter what life gives you, no matter what challenges you may fall on together, no matter how many struggles you'll face and no matter how hard the relationship will get through, if you really are for each other, fate will make way. And that's how I see their relationship all throughout their boyfriend-girlfriend years. They broke up, separated for a quite long time and got back up again, then ended up marrying each other. 

As always, photos again! Here's some of their pics during the Civil wedding:

Before the wedding

Instead of a bouquet one, see that one piece of gumamela? 
This is the touching and tearful part of the ceremony, exchanging of vows


SINONG HINDI  MAIIYAK?



Look at the view! 




THE BOODLE FIGHT

Joy loves boodle fight, she always wants the picnic type so instead of  this catering ,  she suggests this kind of reception after the ceremony! Kainan na!

The newly wed couple! Mr and Mrs. Almodovar ♥



The breath taking view of Laguna



Me with the couple! Fun time

F.R.I.E.N.D.S -- We were the last one left eating. 


The most exciting part! 


Couple both crying






It is always a girls dream to walk down the aisle and marrying the man they truly love and I've been imagining those before. 
I loved, yes! LOVED a man before whom I've been planning silently my future with him, that I see myself kissing him in front of our beloved family and friends inside the church. That we'll rent 2 buses for our guests and family because they'll be coming from our respective provinces from North. And will enjoy from that moment on and the rest of our lives together. 
But that was a 'pira-pirasong pangarap na'

Anyways, despite of my 'hanashes' here, just like what I told Joy, I'm super happy for her and Emil. I wish them both happiness and more babies! 
See you soon Joy! XOXO ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment