Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nothing beats family and friends ♥

Well, this is my first entry for this year! I post something here the last time as my first entry but decided to delete for it speaks about my so called "drama queen" side. So I thought that it would be cool not to post something like that anymore.

Last year, 2011, isn't my year, I guess. Most probably the latter months of it. For some reasons, I don't wanna discuss it here.
Whatever happened in the past, I must leave it all behind. Besides, it's 2012, New Year, new adventures, new experience, new struggles, new questions, new examples, new propositions, whichever comes.
And it wouldn't be complete without the people that surrounds you, I think that's the most important. People whom you will share everything. Whether good, bad, happy or sad. And it proves me the important people in my life who've been there for me all along, no other than my family and friends. No one can defeat the true relationship that brought me to them through good and bad times.
I spent so much time with them especially with my cousins and friends lately. Making plans, fixing goals, talking about the future and everything. And I love how they provide support.
They say that a lover/girlfriend/boyfriend can leave you anytime, but family and friends don't. It's proven! Believe me.

Anyway, here's a bunch of photos of them (Family and Friends) taken Christmas and New Year etc:

During Christmas at our Grandma's house (Cousins)

My aunt together with the cute kiddos 

My cousins! It's forever! 

Check out her blog too Alyssa


Mom and my nephew Noah


We love purple! Check out hers Dianne!


My beloved Granny with aunt and cousin ☺


Jumping isn't easy! Haha!


High school friends

Trio loco!


Took January 11, 2012 with the birthday celebrant in blue shirt!

I so love this person! I ♥ you Khen!





It's the chandelier

Love them both






Diaz, San Diego, Araneta is love


She mastered that face a long time ago




Love love them!


Families are like quilts, pieced with memories, bound with love as well as my friends, they never lose their warmth.
We are all lucky to have our Family, they are the ones who will teach us everything first. They're the one who will give us unconditional love no matter what. And my beloved friends too. That's why I am grateful to have both and more thankful to God for bringing them into me. Life would makes sense. 






No comments:

Post a Comment