Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A 5 year old poem


stayed up in the middle of the night
the wind blew over me,
keeps me a ground of a fright

letting myself to fight out
giving it up and let it shout
but doesn't know how to throw it up.

greasy, empty, and suffocated,
alone and didn't want to hide it.
urge to be wanted
but nobody cares about it.

being left alone,
sick and tired when nobody's home.
words that are left unsaid,
hoping someday it wouldn't be hided.

for this is too much, 

then hear me cry..

I was done checking/cleaning my inbox email a while ago, then suddenly I drawn my attention in my drafts folder and found this poem I wrote 5 years ago. I wrote this one while I'm all alone in our dorm way back in college. My dorm mates were out for I don't remember where the hell did they go that time.
Sometimes, I write all sorts on what's running through my mind, poetic one or anything. I actually did, a lot.
Some of it were written in my green broad notebook from Japan. Hehe!

Anyway, what do you think is the point of that nameless poem?

No comments:

Post a Comment